Recruitment 3.0 - 10 predictions in 2012March 21 2012 at 2:48pm Amsterdam
I came across this interesting article posted by SocialTalent: 10 predictions for Recruitment & Staffing in 2012
In 2011 we have seen that Social Recruiting finally went mainstream with recruiters using Linkedin and internet sourcing, shifting away from job-board advertising to digital headhunting.
Here are their top 10 predictions in 2012.
1. LinkedIn will reach 300 million users by the end of 2012.
2. Facebook’s decline in usage will continue throughout 2012 as Facebook Apathy takes a firm hold.
3. Video Assessment will go mainstream for Corporate Recruiters.
4. Twitter will explode as a Recruitment Communication Tool
5. Social Media Litigation will become the single largest headache for HR departments.
6. Mobile will dominate the total spend in recruitment websites/ career portals.
7. LinkedIn will move aggressively into the HR software space.
8. Free or Freemium will become the new ATS pricing model.
9. Third-party Recruitment Platforms will emerge as the New Job Boards
10. We will share an increasing amount of content and learning via video.